It's no surprise that I'm a huge fan of no-bake cheesecakes. I just love the mousse-like texture and super creamy taste. They also eat much lighter. This recipe is perfect for the Holiday's. You'll definitely impress your friends and family with this No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake. It can also be made ahead of time which is perfect for a busy day getting the turkey ready.
No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
- 1 ¼ cup graham crackers crumbs
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 500 g cream cheese (2 blocks) softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup eggnog
- 1 tsp rum extract
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Place graham cracker crumbs into a bowl.
- Add melted butter and mix to incorporate.
- Press mixture into bottom an partially up the sides of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in eggnog, rum extract, nutmeg and cinnamon. Beat until fully blended.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into eggnog mixture
- Spread evenly into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 5-6 hours before serving.