A healthier take on regular blondies. These Chocolate Chip Blondies use cassava flour instead and are a great gluten-free alternative and are equally as delicous.
Chocolate Chip Blondies
Delicious chocolate chip cookies in bar form. You'd never know these are gluten-free!
- 1 ½ cups Cassava Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅔ cup butter melted
- 2 cups brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Measure flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sift together.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar, mix well. Cool slightly.
- Mix in beaten eggs and vanilla into the brown sugar mixture. Slowly add flour mixture until combined.
- Add 1 tsp of flour to chocolate chips and coat. Mix them into the batter.
- Spread the batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!