Cool down with this refreshing cucumber lime cocktail - Cool as a Cucumber! This one is definitely a summer sipper. In summer, I crave fresh ingredients in my cocktails so this is perfect.
What I love about cocktails is that you can intermingle ingredients and ideas with different alcohol or traditional cocktails. Like this would be a delicious margarita or mojito.
I’d love to hear how you like it, so please comment below.
If you make them, please share your creations and tag @tarynstastingtable
Cool as a Cucumber Cocktail
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz lime juice freshly squeezed
- .5 oz simple syrup
- 4 slices of cucumber for muddling + garnish (ribbons are cool too)
- Lime for garnish
- In a shaker, gently muddle cucumber.
- Add remaining ingredients, shake with ice.
- Finely strain mixture into glass.
- Garnish with cucumber and lime.