A refreshing summer sipper. This Rhubarb Gin Fizz is perfect for the patio. It's tart, botanical with a little fizz. Take a look at my Rhubarb Shrub recipe to take your cocktail game up a notch. It's delicious to mix with water for a non-alcoholic beverage.
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Rhubarb Shrub (see my recipe)
- 1 egg white
- Soda water to top
- Add all ingredients(except soda water) to a cocktail shaker
- Dry shake for 30 seconds.
- Add in ice and shake for another 15 seconds.
- Strain into glass, top with soda water and enjoy!