Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake, this is literally cheesecake in a glass. It's so, so good! The best part is, you don't need to have ice cream on hand to make it. It's perfect for a quick dessert! I used my Strawberry Jam recipe for this.
Mix up the jam for new fun flavours and add a little fun to the outside of the glass.
I’d love to hear how you like it, so please comment below.
If you make them, please share your creations and tag @tarynstastingtable
Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp strawberry jam (See my recipe)
- 1 Tbsp graham crackers extra for garnish
- 1 cup ice cubes
- whipped cream for garnish
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, milk, sugar and vanilla extract in a blender and combine until smooth.
- Add more ice if necessary, to make it thicker.
- Place 1 Tbsp of jam in the bottom of each glass, add ½ Tbsp of Graham Cracker crumbs in each. Fill with the milkshake mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and graham crackers, if desired, and serve.