These might just be my favourite noodles of ALL TIME! I'm huge fan of pesto and this miso pesto just hits all the marks. I'm honestly drooling just thinking about these.
Enjoy! Tag @tarynstastingtable on your creation!
Miso Pesto Noodles
A flavourful pesto made using spinach and miso
- 1 pack baby spinach 5 oz/6 cups
- 1 Tbsp. white miso
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 packs noodles Soba or Ramen
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- Toasted sesame seeds for serving
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, purée spinach, miso, garlic, olive oil, sesame oil, and lemon juice in a blender until mixture is smooth and very green. Season with salt and pour pesto into a medium bowl.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and add to bowl with pesto. Add butter and toss until butter is melted and noodles are coated in sauce.
- Top with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply