These lamb kofta have me dreaming of summer. They are perfect for the grill! Made with fragrant spices and aromatics, these babies are packed with flavour. Serve them in a pita or with a dip and salad for the perfect summer meal.
Mouthwatring Lamb Koftas
- 1 lb ground lamb
- ½ onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs preferably panko
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper add more if you like it spicy
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ black pepper
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- With damp hands, divide the meat into 8 equal pieces and push and shape the meat onto 8 skewers.
- Grill on medium high for about 6 minutes, rotating to brown all over.
- Serve with pitas, dips or salad. Enjoy!
Soak Skewers - if using wooden or bamboo skewers, soak for for 30 minutes prior to threading meat on.
Leave a Reply